Forte Covid-19 Enhanced Safety Policy
Until further notice, all Forte participants must comply with these enhanced safety policies.
Any violators may be expelled until they comply.
- FACE COVERINGS ARE MANDATORY, and must be worn properly at all times. Bandannas and single layer coverings are strictly PROHIBITED. If it is a single layer covering, but has a space for a filter, the filter MUST be properly installed. Forte coaches reserve the right to determine if your face covering is acceptable.
- Remain at least 6 feet from others.
- Each participant MUST sign an additional waiver. CLICK HERE
- Lesson START time is non-negotiable. If late, that time is NOT made up.
- Lesson END time is strict.
- Arrive up to 25 minutes prior to lesson to be checked in and get warmed up. CALL FIRST before getting out of your car. Call 973-400-9203 and wait for further instructions.
- You must leave within 10 minutes of your lesson ending.
- Come dressed for lesson. NO changing on site.
- Any person entering the Forte space will have their temperature checked.
- ONE LESSON per athlete per week until told otherwise. If more than one lesson is scheduled, the second one will be cancelled. We want to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to come back and take a lesson.
- Lesson sign up will OPEN the Sunday of each week.
- Only 1 parent/guardian per student will be permitted within the Forte space and will be asked to remain in a designated area.
- Personal gear MUST remain within your designated space.
- No sharing of water bottles.
- Bathrooms inside will NOT be available. Outdoor facilities are on site.
- Everyone MUST use sanitizer before entering the space, as well as upon leaving the space. A hands free sanitizer dispenser will be provided by Forte and located at the check-in table.
WELCOME BACK!!! BE SAFE!!! HAVE FUN!!! WE MISSED YOU!!!