Forte Covid-19 Safety Policy
Until further notice, all Forte participants must comply with these safety policies.
Any violators may be expelled until they comply.
- FACE COVERINGS ARE MANDATORY, and must be worn properly at all times, whether the participant is vaccinated or not. Forte coaches & staff reserve the right to determine if your face covering is acceptable.
- Remain at least 3 feet from others.
- Each participant MUST sign an additional waiver. CLICK HERE
- Lesson START and END times are non-negotiable. If late, that time is NOT made up. You must leave within 15 minutes of your lesson ending.
- Come dressed for lesson. No changing on site.
- One parent/guardian per student will be permitted within the Forte space and will be asked to remain in a designated area. A second person may be allowed — check with the manager on duty.
- Personal gear MUST remain within your designated space.
- No sharing of water bottles.
- Bathrooms at the club are for emergency use only. Be aware that others may not be wearing PPE masks. Please take reasonable social distancing precautions.
- Everyone MUST use sanitizer before entering the space, as well as upon leaving the space. A hands-free sanitizer dispenser is provided by Forte and is located at the check-in table.
- Everyone must use hand sanitizer before and after hooking into the reels.
In accordance with guidelines set by NJ Department of Health:
CLOSE CONTACT: Members who have close contact with someone who has tested positive can return to Forte 14 days after the contact. If the member is fully vaccinated, they can return following a negative test taken at least 3 days after the contact.
ASYMPTOMATIC POSITIVE: Any member who tests positive but is asymptomatic can return to Forte 10 days after the positive test.
POSITIVE WITH SYMPTOMS: Any member who tests positive and has symptoms can return to Forte 24 hours after being symptom-free without medication, no sooner than 10 days after the positive test.
Policy updated 7/28/2021