Forte Covid-19 Enhanced Safety Policy
Until further notice, all Forte participants must comply with these enhanced safety policies.
Any violators may be expelled until they comply.
- FACE COVERINGS ARE MANDATORY, and must be worn properly at all times. Bandannas and single layer coverings are strictly PROHIBITED. If it is a single layer covering, but has a space for a filter, the filter MUST be properly installed. Forte coaches reserve the right to determine if your face covering is acceptable.
- Remain at least 6 feet from others.
- Each participant MUST sign an additional waiver. CLICK HERE
- Lesson START time is non-negotiable. If late, that time is NOT made up.
- Lesson END time is strict.
- Arrive up to 25 minutes prior to lesson to be checked in and get warmed up. CALL FIRST before getting out of your car. Call 973-400-9203 and wait for further instructions.
- You must leave within 10 minutes of your lesson ending.
- Come dressed for lesson. NO changing on site.
- Any person entering the Forte space will have their temperature checked.
- Lesson sign up will OPEN the Sunday of each week.
- Only 1 parent/guardian per student will be permitted within the Forte space and will be asked to remain in a designated area.
- Personal gear MUST remain within your designated space.
- No sharing of water bottles.
- Bathrooms at the club are for coaches or emergency use only.
- Everyone MUST use sanitizer before entering the space, as well as upon leaving the space. A hands free sanitizer dispenser will be provided by Forte and located at the check-in table.
WELCOME BACK!!! BE SAFE!!! HAVE FUN!!! WE MISSED YOU!!!