- Covid-19 Safety Policy: Until further notice, all Forte participants must comply with our Enhanced Safety Policies. Any violators may be expelled until they comply.
- Coaching Support at tournaments is available by request. Please visit our Coaching Support Policy page here for more information.
- Personal Equipment Return Policy: (1) Any personal equipment left behind at club with your name on it will cost $1 per item to be returned. (2) Any personal equipment left behind at club without your name on it will cost $5 per item to be returned. Please take care of your equipment and be sure you have everything before you leave.
- Lessons must be scheduled with at least 12 hours notice and payment must be made before the lesson will be given. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to properly warm up. Members who wish to take a lesson, but have not scheduled one, are encouraged to speak with the respective coach and make an appointment with them. This is first come, first served and based upon the coach's lesson schedule for that night. All cancellations or requests to reschedule must be communicated no less than 24 hours prior to your lesson. Failure to do so will result in any missed counting as an attended lesson toward the amount purchased.
- All lesson, class, and open fencing purchases are non-refundable. Unused lessons may be transferred to another athlete, but are otherwise non-refundable.
- Any other credit card/PayPal transaction is non-refundable for 180 days, except for established members.
- Photographs may be taken at Forte Fencing and tournaments for use on the Forte Fencing website and in the press and marketing materials. By fencing at Forte or at events, you consent to Forte Fencing Foundation photographing and using your image and likeness.
*Important Note: Between September 1st and June 9th, Forte coaches are not permitted to work with student-athletes of the school district where they coach. This is in compliance with NJSIAA rules and regulations. HOWEVER, any senior athlete who does not participate in a Spring sport and has exhausted their eligibility are exempt from this rule and may work directly with their district coach if they so choose.*
**Safety is our main concern and we take it very seriously. Our Number 1 Rule is: Never point a weapon at anyone not wearing a mask!**